SJRLC is happy to announce that we will be launching an online registration with integrated calendar on Monday, October 6th, 2008.
To see a preview of how the calendar and class registration will look and work, see: https://www.sjrlc.org/calendar/evanced.shtml.
If you want to practice/experience doing an online registration, please register for our test event, the SJRLC Halloween Party (note--this is not a real event--just using it for testing purposes.) Go to: https://tinyurl.com/sjrlchalloween to register.
There are many benefits to the online registration system including:
- Registration any time
- Email confirmations
- Automatic registration and waiting list management. If you're on the waiting list and their is a cancellation you are notified immediately!
- Easy downloading of events to your calendar
- Easy forwarding of events to others by email
- Automatic RSS feed of all events
- Account Management including...
- Subscribe to email notifications and reminders
- Online access to see what events you're registered for
- Ability to self-cancel
If you have any questions, or observe any problems, as we implement the new system please don't hesitate to contact me at bromberg[at]sjrlc.org.
Peter Bromberg, Assistant Director
South Jersey Regional Library Cooperative