What does Elf offer?
- Email and/or RSS alerts before items are due
- Email and/or RSS alerts on overdues and holds
- Consolidated list of yours or your family's library loans and holds
- Cellphone text message alerts for holds (and now for overdues too!)
- Real-time account checking by browser
If you want to see if any of your customers are already using Elf, take a look at the list of libraries on their roster. If you want to add your library just send the name of your library and its URL to request @ libraryelf.com. Originally, Library Elf was designed to work with Polaris and Dynix systems, but they've recently they've started supporting others systems such as III, and they quickly added Camden County Library at my request. As a customer, I love the email reminders!